Pnina
Izrael
Local time: 12:15
italština -> hebrejština
+ ...
Jun 27, 2006

www.hometravelagency.com/dictionary/index.html

Dear Translators,
This link leads to a comprehensive dictionary of travel industry terms, which was created for travel agencies, home-based travel agents, travel writers, and students of travel.
Like every industry the travel business has its own special jargon, which makes it easy for people in the industry to c
... See more
www.hometravelagency.com/dictionary/index.html

Dear Translators,
This link leads to a comprehensive dictionary of travel industry terms, which was created for travel agencies, home-based travel agents, travel writers, and students of travel.
Like every industry the travel business has its own special jargon, which makes it easy for people in the industry to communicate. However, for newcomers and outsiders the special terms, abbreviations, acronyms, slang, and nicknames can be confusing.
This dictionary is easy to use and can be helpful when a translator is looking for definitions of terms and phrases used in the travel industry.
Collapse

Liliana Roman-Hamilton
Liliana Roman-Hamilton  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:15
angličtina -> italština
THANK YOU! Jun 29, 2006

Thank you Pnina!!!

I am a travel consultant and the link you gave us is truly precious.
I will definitely put it in my favorites.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátor/moderátoři tohoto fóra
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Travel Industry Dictionary

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »