Forums Homepage View
Autor vlákna: Hal D'Arpini
Hal D'Arpini
Hal D'Arpini  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:38
francouzština -> angličtina
+ ...
Nov 19, 2011

I was wondering if there is a way to configure my forums homepage to give me hierarchial view of all the forums. I can get to one (sort of) by clicking on "Forum Settings" and then the "Homepage Forums" tab, and I can also select a random post and use the "Jump to forum" drop-down list, but these methods are a bit cumbersome.

When I visit a forum, I like to browse my favorite forums one by one rather than see a chronological list of new forum entries. I think this is the first f
... See more
I was wondering if there is a way to configure my forums homepage to give me hierarchial view of all the forums. I can get to one (sort of) by clicking on "Forum Settings" and then the "Homepage Forums" tab, and I can also select a random post and use the "Jump to forum" drop-down list, but these methods are a bit cumbersome.

When I visit a forum, I like to browse my favorite forums one by one rather than see a chronological list of new forum entries. I think this is the first forum I've seen that doesn't offer a hierarchial view of the forums, nor does it offer a navigational trail at the top of each post, e.g., [Main Forum] > [Sub-Forum] > [post] > [reply to post], where I can easily backtrack to the main forum and then go somewhere else. Either of these would make my visits to the forums more efficient.

I'm a new member, so maybe there is a setting for this that I've missed. If so, I apologize.

Thanks,
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátor/moderátoři tohoto fóra
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Forums Homepage View

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »