Trados error: "You can't open the application "SDL Trados Studio" because it is not responding"
Autor vlákna: Carla Davidson
Carla Davidson
Carla Davidson  Identity Verified
Španělsko
španělština -> angličtina
+ ...
Dec 12, 2017

Good afternoon,

I wonder if anyone can help me resolve the above issue I am having with Trados. Every time I try to open up Trados (version 2014), the message in the subject line above appears.

Yesterday I was using Trados and it was working fine. This morning, my startup disk was full so I began deleting some documents to make more space available as on previous occasions, Trados did not open up due to there not being enough space available. However, this is not the
... See more
Good afternoon,

I wonder if anyone can help me resolve the above issue I am having with Trados. Every time I try to open up Trados (version 2014), the message in the subject line above appears.

Yesterday I was using Trados and it was working fine. This morning, my startup disk was full so I began deleting some documents to make more space available as on previous occasions, Trados did not open up due to there not being enough space available. However, this is not the problem now as I have made enough space available.

I use Trados 2014 in Parallels on my Mac.

If anyone can offer any help, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Carla
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados error: "You can't open the application "SDL Trados Studio" because it is not responding"

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »