How do I convert an 'old' MultiTerm database to a MultiTerm iX Termbase
Autor vlákna: janneke (X)
janneke (X)
janneke (X)
angličtina -> nizozemština
Mar 19, 2004

It's been a few years since I worked with MultiTerm, so I am used to simply opening mtw files. Now I find that I should convert the old MultiTerm database to a file that is compatible with MultiTerm iX. On this forum I find several references to MultiTerm Convert, and the MultiTerm Help also refers to it, but does not include any information about it. Where can I find this tool? Is it incorporated in MultiTerm iX? If yes, where? I have MultiTerm iX 6.260.267.

Please note that I have
... See more
It's been a few years since I worked with MultiTerm, so I am used to simply opening mtw files. Now I find that I should convert the old MultiTerm database to a file that is compatible with MultiTerm iX. On this forum I find several references to MultiTerm Convert, and the MultiTerm Help also refers to it, but does not include any information about it. Where can I find this tool? Is it incorporated in MultiTerm iX? If yes, where? I have MultiTerm iX 6.260.267.

Please note that I have al the neccessary 'old' MultiTerm files, I just cannot seem to find this MultiTerm Convert tool.
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Německo
Local time: 16:47
angličtina -> němčina
+ ...
Part of the MTiX installation Mar 19, 2004

Hi,
MTConvert is installed with MTiX 6.2.0.267 or higher - see Start - Programs - Trados - MultiTerm. It's a separate program, so you won't find it within MTiX.

HTH, Ralf

[Edited at 2004-03-19 16:21]

janneke (X)
janneke (X)
angličtina -> nizozemština
AUTOR TÉMATU
makes sense Mar 19, 2004

found it, thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I convert an 'old' MultiTerm database to a MultiTerm iX Termbase

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »