Hosting support tickets unanswered - seeking help please (Staff: addressed via support request)
Autor vlákna: Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker  Identity Verified
Spojené státy americké
italština -> angličtina
Jul 28, 2014

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone knows a contact here at Proz that I could send a message to regarding my blocked hosting account. I have submitted SIX support tickets without an answer. I am desperate to get my e-mail back up and running.
Please send e a private message or e-mail theverges at gmail dot com if you have any contact information for Proz staff.

Thanks.

Giovanni Guarnieri MITI, MIL
Giovanni Guarnieri MITI, MIL  Identity Verified
Velká Británie
Local time: 15:47
Člen (2004)
angličtina -> italština
sorry, no help here... Jul 28, 2014

but, as I said in another thread, get a business hosting package and 24 hr support with chat... stop your Porz.com membership and invest your money in the new hosting package... a good e-mail and hosting service is paramount for our business... you could easily lose $$$$$ in cases like yours...

Andrea Halbritter
Andrea Halbritter  Identity Verified
Francie
Local time: 16:47
francouzština -> němčina
+ ...
Get a business hosting package... (sorry...) Jul 28, 2014

I understand you worry but do agree with Giovanni. It's essential to have a business hosting package!

(Know this does not help you now...)

Good luck!

[Modifié le 2014-07-28 12:29 GMT]

Woodstock (X)
Woodstock (X)  Identity Verified
Německo
Local time: 16:47
němčina -> angličtina
+ ...
Did you try the "About Proz.com" link? Jul 28, 2014

http://www.proz.com/about/
Scroll down to the bottom for the location information.

As I commented in another similar thread, I rely on Proz for some translator-related topics and information, but not for IT services. That is not a Proz strength, it seems, judging by the number of recent forum posts on the subject. I know it's free, but I would rather pay and have more reliable service. It's
... See more
http://www.proz.com/about/
Scroll down to the bottom for the location information.

As I commented in another similar thread, I rely on Proz for some translator-related topics and information, but not for IT services. That is not a Proz strength, it seems, judging by the number of recent forum posts on the subject. I know it's free, but I would rather pay and have more reliable service. It's a crucial business expense, after all.
Collapse

Giovanni Guarnieri MITI, MIL
Giovanni Guarnieri MITI, MIL  Identity Verified
Velká Británie
Local time: 15:47
Člen (2004)
angličtina -> italština
Called Proz "Porz"... Jul 28, 2014

not on purpoz, obviously...

They should have answered you by now?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátor/moderátoři tohoto fóra
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hosting support tickets unanswered - seeking help please (Staff: addressed via support request)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »