I don't receive job notifications by e-mail.
Autor vlákna: Natalya Zelikova
Natalya Zelikova
Natalya Zelikova  Identity Verified
Polsko
Local time: 06:43
angličtina -> ruština
+ ...
Aug 20, 2004

I've checked and my Job notification setting is on. Recently I've been receiving job notifications with some delay (half an hour or so) and today I simply don't receive them at all.
It seems like I do receive KudoZ and forum updates notifications almost on time.
Does this mean that something is still wrong with my settings or this just should be fixed?

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
angličtina -> němčina
+ ...
my settings are fine Aug 20, 2004

Nash wrote:

I've checked and my Job notification setting is on. Recently I've been receiving job notifications with some delay (half an hour or so) and today I simply don't receive them at all.
It seems like I do receive KudoZ and forum updates notifications almost on time.
Does this mean that something is still wrong with my settings or this just should be fixed?
Hi! I too have noticed this phenomenon. Some outsourcers even sent me a notification, expressing- had they recd. my bid earlier, I would have recd. the project, hinting that I should be faster. Well, there isn´t much I can do by myself. May be there is some new kind of worm on the out again, mails are getting slower.
Rgds,Brandis

Tamara Zahran
Tamara Zahran  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:43
angličtina -> arabština
Same case here too Aug 20, 2004

Brandis wrote:

Nash wrote:

Hi! I too have noticed this phenomenon. Some outsourcers even sent me a notification, expressing- had they recd. my bid earlier, I would have recd. the project, hinting that I should be faster. Well, there isn´t much I can do by myself. May be there is some new kind of worm on the out again, mails are getting slower.
Rgds,Brandis

I have this problem too. It's been like this for more than three weeks now. There must be something wrong.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Německo
angličtina -> němčina
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Aug 21, 2004

Hi all,
May I suggest you submit a Support Request to ProZ.com staff (using the site function, not by e-mail). If you received a notification that was late, submit that one, too, including the full IP headers (check on pobox.com/fullheaders.html if you don't know how to retrieve them from your mail client).

I'm moving this thread to ProZ.com bugs.

B
... See more
Hi all,
May I suggest you submit a Support Request to ProZ.com staff (using the site function, not by e-mail). If you received a notification that was late, submit that one, too, including the full IP headers (check on pobox.com/fullheaders.html if you don't know how to retrieve them from your mail client).

I'm moving this thread to ProZ.com bugs.

Best, Ralf
Collapse

Natalya Zelikova
Natalya Zelikova  Identity Verified
Polsko
angličtina -> ruština
+ ...
AUTOR TÉMATU
Support request Aug 21, 2004

Ralf Lemster wrote:

May I suggest you submit a Support Request to ProZ.com staff (using the site function, not by e-mail).

Best, Ralf

I did. 2 hours ago. Waiting for reply.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátor/moderátoři tohoto fóra
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I don't receive job notifications by e-mail.

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »