Nathalie Buratto  Identity Verified
Austrálie
Local time: 09:08
Člen (2012)
angličtina -> němčina
+ ...
Dec 3, 2012

Dear Prozians,

I'd like to invite you to the first Powwow in Melbourne, on 21 February 2013. I will announce the location well in advance. It will be a fun evening for networking, exchanging marketing strategies and building relationships. Please sign up at http://www.proz.com/powwow/4544.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers, Nat

Nathalie Buratto
Nathalie Buratto  Identity Verified
Austrálie
Local time: 09:08
Člen (2012)
angličtina -> němčina
+ ...
AUTOR TÉMATU
Some more information and suggestions Dec 17, 2012

The event will be rather informal, but I'd like to focus on two topics: Freelancing (with the associated questions such as marketing strategies, time management, tax and insurance issues) and the translation industry in Australia, maybe even with a focus on Melbourne (e.g. which agencies and other potential clients are there, what options for makting and advertising, NAATI and AUSIT issues, language combinations and their prospects, etc.)

If you have any more ideas, please feel welc
... See more
The event will be rather informal, but I'd like to focus on two topics: Freelancing (with the associated questions such as marketing strategies, time management, tax and insurance issues) and the translation industry in Australia, maybe even with a focus on Melbourne (e.g. which agencies and other potential clients are there, what options for makting and advertising, NAATI and AUSIT issues, language combinations and their prospects, etc.)

If you have any more ideas, please feel welcome to add them. Maybe you'd also like to hold a speech or give a small presentation.

I believe the number of attendees will be rather small. if you have any suggestions for suitable venues, I'd be grateful for that too.
Collapse

Toto fórum nemá žádného přiřazeného moderátora.
Chcete-li nahlásit porušení pravidel serveru nebo získat pomoc, obraťte se na pracovníky serveru ».

Powwow in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »