Stran v tématu:   < [1 2]
Poll: How do you feel about the current status of data security and privacy in AI systems?
Autor vlákna: ProZ.com Staff
Philip Lees
Philip Lees  Identity Verified
Řecko
Local time: 20:05
řečtina -> angličtina
Poll suggestion Nov 28, 2023

Suggestion for tomorrow's poll:

How do you feel about the safety considerations that went into the design of the fuel-injection system on SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket?

Note: No special technical knowledge or expertise required. No need to do any prior reading or research. Just tell us how you feel. Enquiring minds want to know.

Lieven Malaise
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Christopher Schröder

Philip Lees
Philip Lees  Identity Verified
Řecko
Local time: 20:05
řečtina -> angličtina
Still lying Nov 28, 2023

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida wrote:

Stressed by the huge number of Quick Polls on AI technology and all the cheat chat around it. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that ChatGPT made its way into Proz (https://www.proz.com/profile/670924)

I see ChatGPT is still telling lies in its profile, even though I reported this some time ago.

ibz
Barbara Carrara
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida

Stran v tématu:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátor/moderátoři tohoto fóra
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How do you feel about the current status of data security and privacy in AI systems?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »