Autor vlákna: Edward Plaisance Jr
Edward Plaisance Jr
Edward Plaisance Jr  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:01
Člen (2008)
perština (farsí) -> angličtina
+ ...
Oct 1, 2008

Can anyone comment on the hierarchy in Iranian governmental usage for terms such as ماده/ بند/ عنوان/تبصره /
I have seen these used inconsistently and the dictionary definitions overlap. I would appreciate some comments on this topic.

Mohammad Mostajaboddavati
Mohammad Mostajaboddavati
Local time: 19:31
perština (farsí) -> angličtina
+ ...
article(ماده), section(بند), note(تبصره) Apr 8, 2009

as far as i know, we have an article that may have sections, and notes. each section might have its own notes. for عنوان ,its a rubric of a law.

Maysamho
Maysamho
Local time: 19:31
angličtina -> perština (farsí)
+ ...
Definitaions of / بند/ عنوان/تبصره / Apr 9, 2009

Edward Plaisance Jr wrote:

Can anyone comment on the hierarchy in Iranian governmental usage for terms such as ماده/ بند/ عنوان/تبصره /
I have seen these used inconsistently and the dictionary definitions overlap. I would appreciate some comments on this topic.

ماده is on the top hierarchy position, تبصره is the subcategory of ماده and بند is the subcategory of ماده. These are all in legal register. عنوان is a generic term meaning SUBJECT (topic) AND/OR TITLE (name, heading).

Hope you find it useful.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátor/moderátoři tohoto fóra
Mahmoud Akbari[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Administrative terminology in Persian

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »