Els Peleman
Els Peleman  Identity Verified
Belgie
Local time: 14:27
francouzština -> vlámština
+ ...
Apr 20, 2012

Hello,

long long time ago there was a macro that was called something like "Images_In/Out" for removing pictures out of a document that has to be translated and replace them by a code so that your document was easier to work with.

Is there any new system developped that works in Word with the same purpose? It would make my work a lot easier sometimes....

Regards
Els Peleman

James Heppe-Smith
James Heppe-Smith  Identity Verified
Turecko
Local time: 15:27
němčina -> angličtina

MODERÁTOR
CodeZapper Apr 20, 2012

I think you are talking about CodeZapper which I use. There is a requirement to make a donation but it does exactly what you are after (and more). Very good to make "taggy" documents more workable.

http://asap-traduction.com/CodeZapper

Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Turecko
angličtina -> turečtina
+ ...
Deja Vu Users Group Apr 20, 2012

You can find the file at Yahoo Deja Vu Users Group

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dejavu-l/files/Third-party%20Softw.%20&%20Utilities/Word/

Sergei Leshchinsky
Sergei Leshchinsky  Identity Verified
Ukrajina
Člen (2008)
angličtina -> ruština
+ ...
Here it is! Apr 20, 2012

PeleP wrote:
long long time ago there was a macro that was called something like "Images_In/Out"...

Images In & Out

Els Peleman
Els Peleman  Identity Verified
Belgie
Local time: 14:27
francouzština -> vlámština
+ ...
AUTOR TÉMATU
Does it still work for Office 2007 and Windows 7? Apr 22, 2012

Sergei Leshchinsky wrote:

PeleP wrote:
long long time ago there was a macro that was called something like "Images_In/Out"...

Images In & Out

Hi Sergei,

that's exaclty what I was looking for. Do you still use it, or is it not possible anymore in the newest OS?

Regards
Els

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Images in/out

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »