Stran v tématu:   < [1 2 3 4] >
Off topic: Happy birthday to you (ProZ.com), happy birthday to you!!!...
Autor vlákna: Aurora Humarán (X)
Borana Moisiu
Borana Moisiu
Albánie
Local time: 07:58
angličtina -> albánština
+ ...
Gëzuar Ditëlindjen ProZ.com Aug 25, 2003

Congratulations to ProZ.com. This is the very best site on the net. Very helpful, very friendly and very professional overall. What else can I say? THANK YOU!!!

Gëzuar ditëlindjen ProZ.com

Borana

p.s. I did not know first how to edit my previous message, that is why I decided to put another message here. But now I learnt it, thanks to a ProZ.com friend who told me. This is the real spirit of friendship and helpfulness...
See more
Congratulations to ProZ.com. This is the very best site on the net. Very helpful, very friendly and very professional overall. What else can I say? THANK YOU!!!

Gëzuar ditëlindjen ProZ.com

Borana

p.s. I did not know first how to edit my previous message, that is why I decided to put another message here. But now I learnt it, thanks to a ProZ.com friend who told me. This is the real spirit of friendship and helpfulness

[Edited at 2003-08-25 15:38]
Collapse

Patricia Rosas
Patricia Rosas  Identity Verified
Spojené státy americké
Local time: 22:58
španělština -> angličtina
+ ...
In memoriam
Happy B-Day! Aug 25, 2003

What a difference Pro-Z has made in my life since I became a "regular" a few months ago! It is so much more than a just a tool. Everyday I learn something, everyday I get to participate a bit, and everyday my sense of isolation vanishes. Thank you, Henry, and thanks to everyone behind the scenes at ProZ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anthony Indra
Anthony Indra  Identity Verified
Spojené státy americké
Člen (2002)
angličtina -> indonéština
+ ...
Selamat Ulang Tahun! (Tr: Happy Birthday!) Aug 25, 2003

Selamat Ulang Tahun,
Semoga Sukses Selalu!

(Tr: Happy Birthday, may success always be yours!)

Best wishes from sunny Indonesia,

Anthony Ray Indra
English-Indonesian Translator

Thierry LOTTE
Thierry LOTTE  Identity Verified
Člen (2001)
angličtina -> francouzština
+ ...
Bon Anniversaire ProZ Aug 25, 2003

Bon Anniversaire ProZ

Best wishes from Barcelona

Karina Pelech
Karina Pelech  Identity Verified
Člen (2003)
angličtina -> španělština
+ ...
¡Feliz Cumpleaños! Aug 25, 2003

A special note of thanks to Henry for his vision and to his tireless team of innovators, programmers and all manner of helpers from the first members through moderators to those who just wish to have a chat about what is bugging them on their computer.

This is more than just a site for translators, it is a site for all interested in languages.
As JLuis mentioned and we are guessing most will have much the same experiences; and though only having been part of this site for a co
... See more
A special note of thanks to Henry for his vision and to his tireless team of innovators, programmers and all manner of helpers from the first members through moderators to those who just wish to have a chat about what is bugging them on their computer.

This is more than just a site for translators, it is a site for all interested in languages.
As JLuis mentioned and we are guessing most will have much the same experiences; and though only having been part of this site for a couple of years; we too have worked, laughed, grown, shared, made friends, learnt and received a new perspective upon our work (even Allan, who has shared his experience with translators and other colleagues within the medical profession, such as Elena Sgarbossa, to name just one).

Thank you for your passion, as JL also says, in improving and maintaining this site.
A truly great achievement in just 4 years. You have given everyone a chance to share their knowledge, to learn, to teach, to meet, to find more work, to be shown where to go for help (many thanks Ralf and others - you know who you are!), to gripe and complain, plus many other gifts this site has provided.

It has been a portal for us in many respects. May it continue to grow, be even more successful - if that is possible - be more helpful and open more doors for more translators and interpreters.
May it encourage others to enter the world of translation or at least learn another language and culture.

Thank you from the depths of our heart!

Happy Birthday once again!
Karina and Allan

[Edited at 2003-08-25 18:04]
Collapse

Roomy Naqvy
Roomy Naqvy  Identity Verified
Indie
Local time: 11:28
angličtina -> hindština
+ ...
Happy Birthday Aug 25, 2003

And may there be many more birthdays to come... Amen.

Albina
Albina  Identity Verified
angličtina -> albánština
+ ...
Happy Birthday! Aug 25, 2003

This is a great day to celebrate! Thanks to all of you who make this place wonderful! Thanks to Henry who first made it possible! I have truly enjoyed ProZ. It has been a delight. Congratulations and let's celebrate!

NancyLynn
NancyLynn
Kanada
Local time: 01:58
Člen (2002)
francouzština -> angličtina
+ ...

MODERÁTOR
Bon et heureux anniversaire, Proz! Aug 25, 2003

Chapeau! (I'll let you look that up, now that you are in Canada, Fr-Eng dictionaries abound Henry!);-)
Slaínte!
Nancy

[Edited at 2003-08-25 18:22]

Nitza Ramos
Nitza Ramos  Identity Verified
Spojené státy americké
Local time: 01:58
+ ...
Happy B-day!!!! Aug 25, 2003

Henry..... you've created a MONSTER.....and many of us have become addicted to it.... what a wonderful world...thank you:)))....

mónica alfonso
mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:58
angličtina -> španělština
+ ...
Has anything not been said yet? Aug 25, 2003

This is not a site but a great family for all those of us who have to sit and work lonely for long hours, even at weekends and holidays.
Here we always happen to find somebody ready to generously offer a hand.
Thanks ProZ, and Happy Birthday.
Y que cumplas muchos m'as!!!

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Španělsko
+ ...
Late again Aug 25, 2003

(deadlines, deadlines...) Happy Birthday, Big Brother! Who would ever have thought you were so young?

George Orwell aside, the future is here -- and no one ever thought it would be so nice!

Rita Bandinelli
Rita Bandinelli
angličtina -> italština
+ ...
CENTO DI QUESTI GIORNI, PROZ!!! Aug 25, 2003

I am not saying anything new, or different - just adding my 'BUON COMPLEANNO, PROZ'! , and thanks a lot to all those who keep it so interesting and useful.

... And Auguri to all the colleagues as well. (Why not?)

Rita

IVAN-57
IVAN-57  Identity Verified
Člen
angličtina -> chorvatština
+ ...
Birthday... Aug 25, 2003

"Congratulations to funders, and best wishes to all
members..."

Dina Bostandzic
Dina Bostandzic  Identity Verified
angličtina -> bosenština
+ ...
HAPPY BITRHDAY PRO-Z!!! Aug 25, 2003

SRETAN RODENDAN!
Happy birthday to the playful 4-year-old, who allows us translators/interpreters to play in this sandbox, giving us great opportunities to build our unique castles towards better communication within our colorful world.
Best Wishes!

Francesco Barbuto
Francesco Barbuto  Identity Verified
angličtina -> italština
+ ...
Fatal... Aug 25, 2003

I just joined Proz on November 25 2001.
There must be something truly magic with day 25.

Something grate is waiting for Proz!!!

Cheers,

FFB

Stran v tématu:   < [1 2 3 4] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátor/moderátoři tohoto fóra
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Happy birthday to you (ProZ.com), happy birthday to you!!!...

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »