Autor vlákna: Marcella Pittiu
Marcella Pittiu
Marcella Pittiu  Identity Verified
Itálie
Local time: 07:35
angličtina -> italština
+ ...
Nov 1, 2010

Hi everybody! I'm attending a preparation course for taking the DPSI next June. Unfortunately, there are no Italian language speakers on this course I'm attending once a month in Manchester. Are there any Italian speakers enrolled in other courses in the UK or elsewhere (I'm based in Italy)? I would be happy to find partners to practice with and to exchange materials and ideas.

If you're studying for the DPSI Italian Law option please contact me either here or on Skype: marcella7884
... See more
Hi everybody! I'm attending a preparation course for taking the DPSI next June. Unfortunately, there are no Italian language speakers on this course I'm attending once a month in Manchester. Are there any Italian speakers enrolled in other courses in the UK or elsewhere (I'm based in Italy)? I would be happy to find partners to practice with and to exchange materials and ideas.

If you're studying for the DPSI Italian Law option please contact me either here or on Skype: marcella7884

Hope to hear from you soon!!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátor/moderátoři tohoto fóra
NancyLynn[Call to this topic]
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DPSI Law option Italian

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »