Blackberry and AOL
Autor vlákna: Giuliana Criscuolo-Bruce
Giuliana Criscuolo-Bruce
Giuliana Criscuolo-Bruce
Local time: 02:04
angličtina -> italština
+ ...
Jul 13, 2010

Dear Colleagues, does any of you use a Blackberry (eg. 9700) to access their AOL mailbox? How easy is it to set it up? I am considering buying a Blackberry but the mind boggles at the variety on offer. Any advice will be welcome.
TIA
Giuliana

Norbert Hermann
Norbert Hermann  Identity Verified
angličtina -> němčina
+ ...
Dear Guiliana, Nov 28, 2010

I am faced with the same issue and and deliberating what to do. Could you tell me please how it went?

Regards

Norbert

Susanne Schiewe
Susanne Schiewe
Německo
Local time: 03:04
angličtina -> němčina
Yes, it works :-) Nov 28, 2010

Hi Giuliana,

I use a Blackberry for various mailboxes, AOL included. Setting it up is doesn't take more than a few minutes; it can be done online via the Blackberry website. There was a problem with another account, though, owing to the protocol that is used by default for this special account. But changing the protocol manually is no big deal either.

Good luck!
Susanne

[Bearbeitet am 2010-11-28 13:42 GMT]

Lancashireman
Lancashireman  Identity Verified
Velká Británie
němčina -> angličtina
It went well Nov 28, 2010

When you next visit your AOL mailbox via the conventional internet, you may find messages that you have read on your Blackberry still displayed as 'New Email', but you are more likely to find them under 'Old Email'. There seems to be some inconsistency in this regard.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blackberry and AOL

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »