wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
Spojené státy americké
Local time: 03:45
čínština -> angličtina
+ ...
27-inch monitor Mar 26, 2015

Jean@LA wrote:

我現在還在用22吋,沒特別不滿意的地方,但一直有點猶豫要不要換大一點的,因為擔心螢幕太大,近距離使用會有壓迫感。請問大家經驗如何?

Jean,

You definitely don't have to worry. I switched from a 15.4-inch high-res Thinkpad to a 27-inch iMac about 4 years ago and never looked back. While working at IBM, we also had 27-inch monitors for our workstations. It's almost impossible to get any meaningful work done without a setup like that.

Plus you can always adjust the size of your session window to your liking.

I played a little with this iMac with Retina 5K display at an Apple Store while waiting to be served sometime last fall. If I didn't have my 4-yr-old model, this is definitely the machine I would purchase. It's a bit of an overkill, but boy it's a beauty.
http://www.apple.com/imac-with-retina/performance/

[Edited at 2015-03-27 02:41 GMT]

Jean Chao
Jean Chao  Identity Verified
Spojené státy americké
Local time: 01:45
angličtina -> čínština
+ ...
感謝Chun-Yi & Steve Mar 26, 2015

看來真得找機會到店裡親身體驗「過癮」和「一點不後悔」的27吋感。但我想先從Costco開始,否則到了蘋果店裡,很容易因為無法抗拒而荷包失血--進了蘋果店裡,就像是小孩進了糖果店,女人(大部分)進了精品服飾店,覺得樣樣都想搬回家...

Stran v tématu:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátor/moderátoři tohoto fóra
Rita Pang[Call to this topic]
David Lin[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

電腦換代,請大家推薦

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »