Trados 2019 license "no expiry date" suddenly deactivated and cannot be activated
Thread poster: Oriol VIP
Oriol VIP
Oriol VIP
Spain
Local time: 17:13
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 9

Hi,

Has someone faced this issue before? Trados 2019 license all the sudden does not work. I copy/paste the license from the SDL client and Trados gives error "Activation error. Currently there are no available licenses for the specified activation code". I have the code right here in my SDL client screen with a bit "No expiry date" right there. Bought on 2019 for $450. A question for all those brave survivors out there.

Thanks in advance

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Have you submitted a support request to RWS? May 9

The licensing issues are rather individual to be solved in the forums.

Oriol VIP
Oriol VIP
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! May 9

Hello everyone,

this issue is solved now. Thank you to all participants and peers -specially Natalie! Yes, what you said is the first thing I did after submitting a ticket and when there were agents available again!

My question now is how do I change the interface language in Trados? I am visiting the options menu, but I can't find the place to revert the interface to English.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Oriol VIP
Oriol VIP
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Oh, nevermind! May 9

I found it! View tab > Change UIL

Have a lovely day everyone!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2019 license "no expiry date" suddenly deactivated and cannot be activated

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »