Thread poster: Shawn Champion
Shawn Champion
Shawn Champion  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 04:11
Swedish to English
+ ...
Jan 6, 2012

Wondering if there is somewhere to download some. Where can I find custom user-created reports? I've searched around in vain. It would be nice to have a pie chart like the "services breakdown" but based on payments and broken down by client with the option to select date ranges, for example.

Alex Lago
Alex Lago  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Ask ATI Jan 6, 2012

It would be great to have somewhere like you say, unfortunately I don't think there is anywhere were you can find user generated reports, might be worth mentioning to the people from ATI.

Having said that I would suggest contacting ATI support they are very good at sending you the details to set up custom queries/reports, I have asked them several times how to create a custom report and they have always been very helpful.

Erik Freitag
Erik Freitag  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2006)
Dutch to German
+ ...
ATI support Jan 6, 2012

I second Alex's suggestion: Contact ATI. They offer the best support you can imagine. They even have created a simple custom report I needed at no cost and offered to create more complicated ones for a reasonable fee.

Shawn Champion
Shawn Champion  Identity Verified
Sweden
Swedish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the replies. Jan 8, 2012

They do indeed have great support. I used the live chat the other day and they solved an issue with my invoice layout in just a few minutes. The program isn't very intuitive, but I'm really liking it now that I'm getting used to it. However, it would be nice if they improved the nearly useless expense function, and made it easier for us translators to create custom reports.

I hate to bother them regarding the specific pie chart I mentioned in my other post, mainly because I can gen
... See more
They do indeed have great support. I used the live chat the other day and they solved an issue with my invoice layout in just a few minutes. The program isn't very intuitive, but I'm really liking it now that I'm getting used to it. However, it would be nice if they improved the nearly useless expense function, and made it easier for us translators to create custom reports.

I hate to bother them regarding the specific pie chart I mentioned in my other post, mainly because I can generate one by exporting to excel. I'm not very good with excel but I figured it out in a couple minutes. I think it would be great for them, as well as for us, to share the custom reports that they generate. For example, they could have a section on the website to download them. This would make the product more attractive to us, and save them time spent dealing with the same query more than once. I don't know if it would violate the TOS, but another option would be to allow users such as efreitag to post the report file here for others to use. I'm only talking about simple reports that are frequently requested, of course. I don't expect them the give away super customized and complicated ones for free.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TO3000 v9.0 custom reports

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »