Pages in topic:   [1 2] >
Powwow: Sevilla - Spain

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Sevilla - Spain".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Erika Lundgren
Erika Lundgren  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:48
Member (2003)
Spanish to Swedish
+ ...
Will definitely be there! Nov 24, 2001

There must be more translators in Sevilla, sign up!

Jose Montero
Jose Montero  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
Place? Nov 27, 2001

Where is gonna be hold?

Jose Montero
Spain
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
Send me your phone number Dec 4, 2001

Please, send me your phone number, I'd like to talk with all of you, personally.
Thanks

Jose Montero
Spain
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
Final decission Dec 10, 2001

Dear "Powwowers"
Finally I have make the reservation in Restaurante Infanta for a lunch (nice place to chat and have an excelent meal) Menu 5100, including wines....
The address is: Restaurante Infanta
C/ Ramón y Cajal s/n (Esquina Avad. Diego Martínez Barrios), near Opening (English School)
What about 14:00 for lunch.
Bus lines (they stop just a few metres away from Restaurant: 25, 26).
Any question please use my mobile phone: 654426776 (or e-mail)
Th
... See more
Dear "Powwowers"
Finally I have make the reservation in Restaurante Infanta for a lunch (nice place to chat and have an excelent meal) Menu 5100, including wines....
The address is: Restaurante Infanta
C/ Ramón y Cajal s/n (Esquina Avad. Diego Martínez Barrios), near Opening (English School)
What about 14:00 for lunch.
Bus lines (they stop just a few metres away from Restaurant: 25, 26).
Any question please use my mobile phone: 654426776 (or e-mail)
Thanks and see you there
Collapse

ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
SITE STAFF
Powwow in Sevilla - please confirm Dec 11, 2001

Pleae confirm whether or not you will make it to the powwow planned for this Saturday in Sevilla.

Post a note on the following page...

Bernabé Rico (X)
Bernabé Rico (X)
English to Spanish
CONFIRMACION Dec 11, 2001

Asistencia confirmada.

Hubbit
Hubbit
German to English
Confirmacion Dec 11, 2001

Confirmado

Jacqueline Cruz
Jacqueline Cruz  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
confirmación Dec 12, 2001

confirmado

Jacqueline Cruz
Jacqueline Cruz  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
confirmación Dec 13, 2001

Will not be able to make it, after all. Hope to meet you all some other time.

Erika Lundgren
Member (2003)
Spanish to Swedish
+ ...
Suggestion Dec 14, 2001

The menu of 5100 seems too expensive to me, and I was thinking it might seem expensive some other people as well. I suggest an additional / alternative meeting on Saturday night in one of the many tapas bars in Sevilla. If anyone's interested, either e-mail me or the list and we can set a time and place.

Bernabé Rico (X)
Bernabé Rico (X)
English to Spanish
PROPUESTA DE ERIKA Dec 14, 2001

La propuesta de Erika para aquellas personas cuyo presupuesto sea limitado (o bien por cualquier otra razón por la que no puedan atender a la comida), así que los asistentes de la comida que duren hasta la noche podrían quedar con aquellos que sólo puedan a esa hora. Lo único que hace falta es que digan un lugar y hora alternativo para la noche, ¿no? Es una manera de que podamos conocernos los más posibles.

Hubbit
Hubbit
German to English
Sat night tapas (too) Dec 14, 2001

I agree that it would be good to meet Sat night if more people can come, e.g. in Pepe Hillo on corner of Calle Adriano and Cale Pastor y Landero or a good tapas bar that you know Erika? What do you and the others think? We could still have the big meal for sat lunch as well if a few of us can come to that too Jose! It will be nice to explode after eating a huge lunch and a tapas feast too! What do you think? The main thing is that people can meet up, even if we end up bottellin-ing next to the r... See more
I agree that it would be good to meet Sat night if more people can come, e.g. in Pepe Hillo on corner of Calle Adriano and Cale Pastor y Landero or a good tapas bar that you know Erika? What do you and the others think? We could still have the big meal for sat lunch as well if a few of us can come to that too Jose! It will be nice to explode after eating a huge lunch and a tapas feast too! What do you think? The main thing is that people can meet up, even if we end up bottellin-ing next to the river.Collapse

Jose Montero
Spain
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
OK, but... Dec 14, 2001

I have no problem in going to any bar de tapas, but I REALLY DID the reservation at the restaurant.... don't you think it's a good idea go there and then.. we can set up a night meeting...

Erika Lundgren
Member (2003)
Spanish to Swedish
+ ...
Pepe-hillo at 21:00 Dec 14, 2001

Pepe-hillo sounds like a good idea, and I really didn't mean people who already had confirmed to go to this meeting instead. But if some of you from lunch think you can last till the evening that is really nice (and impressive...). So Pepe-hillo on the corner of Adriano and PAstor y Landero at 21:00.

Hubbit
Hubbit
German to English
Agreed Dec 14, 2001

Yep, lunch still sounds nice to me too Jose, the Pepe Hillo thing can just be an extra for those who can't come to lunch, as Bernabe suggested. Do we just have three of us so far (me, Jose and Bernabe) or is anyone else coming to the lunch too?

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Sevilla - Spain

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »