lien
lien
Netherlands
Local time: 19:40
English to French
+ ...
It works with me Sep 24, 2004

Litera wrote:

It's under the Insert menu in Word toolbar. You just open a new document, then go to Insert File and select as many files as you wish to insert. I don't think inserting 300 at once would work, but I've just tried inserting 10 or so and it worked. The document are inserted in the same order as they are selected and are not separated in any way in the new document.

Thank you very much, I didn't know, very useful indeed for small files to put together. I have windows XP.

Tony M
Tony M
France
Local time: 19:40
French to English
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Works for me with Office XP Sep 3, 2009

Certainly works OK for me, though trying to insert too many files at once did make Word crash.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Combining word documents

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »