Thread poster: Eric Zink
Eric Zink
Eric Zink  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:25
Member (2012)
German to English
Oct 4, 2014

I am working with memoq 2013 (6.5.22).

I added a file to my project that has confirmed segments (double green check marks on the right). I cannot edit them, but I need to. How can I go about doing so?

Marc Cordes
Marc Cordes  Identity Verified
Poland
English to German
+ ...
Try this Oct 4, 2014

I had the same problem ages ago and I guess I solved it by going here within the project itself: http://screencast.com/t/HfRrUyiO

With this setting you should be able to edit all double-green checked segments.

Rabie El Magdouli
Michael Francart
Thomas Zeisler

preynolds
preynolds
Confirmed and reviewed segments Oct 6, 2014

Hi Eric,

A double green check mark means that the segment has already been translated, confirmed and then reviewed. You should contact your customer about this as it seems that they have already dealt with this segment and may not want further changes. The reason you cannot edit these segment is your role is a translator and they have been reviewed by someone with a reviewer 2 role. This person needs to make the change or un-confirm them.

I hope this helps.

... See more
Hi Eric,

A double green check mark means that the segment has already been translated, confirmed and then reviewed. You should contact your customer about this as it seems that they have already dealt with this segment and may not want further changes. The reason you cannot edit these segment is your role is a translator and they have been reviewed by someone with a reviewer 2 role. This person needs to make the change or un-confirm them.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Peter Reynolds (Kilgray)
Collapse

Michael Francart
Michael Francart  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:25
Member (2012)
English to French
+ ...
Marc's solution, change it to R2 Jun 28, 2021

6 1/2 years later... Thank you Marc, you were spot on. In my case, I had to change it to Reviewer 2.

Marijke Singer

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

editing confirmed segments

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »