Thread poster: Laura Tridico
Laura Tridico
Laura Tridico  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:38
French to English
+ ...
Nov 18, 2009

I'm using the latest version of MemoQ, 3.6.8 I believe. I'm having a very strange problem - I received two separate MemoQ projects from a client, as I have many times before. This time, however, when I try to export either the clean or unclean version, the program crashes. The same problem occurred in both projects. I haven't changed anything on my computer and I didn't have this problem last time I used MemoQ.

I seem to have a bad export path but I'm not sure how to fix it. Has any
... See more
I'm using the latest version of MemoQ, 3.6.8 I believe. I'm having a very strange problem - I received two separate MemoQ projects from a client, as I have many times before. This time, however, when I try to export either the clean or unclean version, the program crashes. The same problem occurred in both projects. I haven't changed anything on my computer and I didn't have this problem last time I used MemoQ.

I seem to have a bad export path but I'm not sure how to fix it. Has anyone had a similar problem? Thanks,

Laura
Collapse

Karen Stokes
Karen Stokes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:38
Member (2003)
French to English
Try Export (dialog) Nov 18, 2009

Is it because these are server projects? I've had a similar problem in the past and it might be worth trying Export (dialog) as then you can specify the export path yourself. Just a thought, anyway.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to export documents

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »