Thread poster: sophiek1444
sophiek1444
sophiek1444
Local time: 07:31
English to French
+ ...
Nov 8, 2012

Hello everybody!

I am a graduated translator (June 2012) and I'm now studying Conference interpreting in Brussels. My language combination is DE(C) + EN(C) / FR(A).
I wish to bring my German to a B-level. However, there is no possibility for me to work on that at the university. So, beyond working by myself in the year, I would like to find a course that I could take next summer (consecutive interpreting FR into DE).
The University of Germersheim is well-known, but it s
... See more
Hello everybody!

I am a graduated translator (June 2012) and I'm now studying Conference interpreting in Brussels. My language combination is DE(C) + EN(C) / FR(A).
I wish to bring my German to a B-level. However, there is no possibility for me to work on that at the university. So, beyond working by myself in the year, I would like to find a course that I could take next summer (consecutive interpreting FR into DE).
The University of Germersheim is well-known, but it seems that they don't organize course with FR.

Do you have any other suggestion? Do you know of any university proposing this sort of program?

Thank you all in advance,

Sophie K
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Summerschool FR>DE consec. interpreting

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »