Reset segment view / Display all segments again
Thread poster: Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Aug 1, 2021

Stepan, Your screen is too narrow: an important icon isn't displayed, the Filter icon (a funnel).

You seem to have searched for a string that isn't present in your translation project, with the Filter checkbox in the Find and Replace dialogue box ticked.

Then you get a result like this:

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 09.00.28

To deactivate the active filter / to display all segments again, you can either click the Funnel icon (once you've made it visible) or use this menu command / keyboard shortcut:

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 09.01.04

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 13:29
English to Russian
Thank you Hans Aug 1, 2021

Actually I use a wide screen. Weirdly, I don't have the funnel icon there. First I thought it might be because I use 150% scaling in Windows settings, but even when I have re-set it to 100% and re-started CafeTran, it is still not there... Here is what I see with standard 100% scaling in full screen mode:
2021-08-01_151401However I could find the menu item you mentioned (Ctrl+Shift+K). Thank you.

Update: Ok. I got it. The funnel icon only appears when a filter is applied.

[Edited at 2021-08-01 18:27 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reset segment view / Display all segments again

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »