Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Hurray for José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk!
Thread poster: Agua
Pablo Villadangos
Pablo Villadangos  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:22
Member (2003)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Yo también, yo también Jun 19, 2003

I am relatively new to Proz, but have already had the opportunity to see how useful and helpful José's post always are. I hope to continue seeing and enjoying you (virtually for the moment) on Proz and all the other forums and discussion groups.

Hip, hip, hurra!!!

Pablo

Marianela Melleda
Marianela Melleda  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 04:22
English to Spanish
+ ...
Better late than never Jun 25, 2003

I had been very busy lately and I had not seen this thread before, now that I have a break,I wish to join the other colleagues and send Jose Luis my thanks for his enthusiastic and remarkable participation in this proz.com community.

I must also say that I have contacted him in his role as a moderator, and he has always paid attention and given a reply to my queries.

I wish to point out that what I enjoy best are Jose Luis's "philosophical" thoughts and comments which
... See more
I had been very busy lately and I had not seen this thread before, now that I have a break,I wish to join the other colleagues and send Jose Luis my thanks for his enthusiastic and remarkable participation in this proz.com community.

I must also say that I have contacted him in his role as a moderator, and he has always paid attention and given a reply to my queries.

I wish to point out that what I enjoy best are Jose Luis's "philosophical" thoughts and comments which always lead us to detach our feet from the earth, for a while, and fly at higher altitudes.

Saludos desde Chile,
Marianela
Collapse

two2tango
two2tango  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 05:22
English to Spanish
+ ...
Brief Jun 27, 2003

Thanks to ProZ
and to Aurora
I met JL on a powwow,
and we became
instantly
lifelong friends.

Enrique

Susana Galilea
Susana Galilea  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:22
English to Spanish
+ ...
Haiku Jun 28, 2003

Pepelú
Pepelú
Qué muermazo
Si no estás tú

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Hurray for José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk!

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »