Thread poster: Alex Lago
Alex Lago
Alex Lago  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:30
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 1, 2012

This morning when I tried to open TO 3000 V. 10 I got a message asking me for the license number it also mentions you can get the license from the TO 3000 website.

The website doesn't seem to be working so I can't get the license and therefore can't start the program which is a real pain.

I didn't realize TO 3000 was one of those programs that requires a constant connection to the software provider, but this problem is making me think it must be if not it seems like a h
... See more
This morning when I tried to open TO 3000 V. 10 I got a message asking me for the license number it also mentions you can get the license from the TO 3000 website.

The website doesn't seem to be working so I can't get the license and therefore can't start the program which is a real pain.

I didn't realize TO 3000 was one of those programs that requires a constant connection to the software provider, but this problem is making me think it must be if not it seems like a hell of a coincidence.

Is this happening to anyone else?

I didn't realize TO3000 was sold as SAS and don't remember anything in the license that mentions this so if it's not sold as SAS why does act like it?
Collapse

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
Not much help, but... Jul 1, 2012

... my TO3000 v.10 is running fine this morning. I also tried going to http://clients.translation3000.com/ but you're right, it doesn't seem to be working.

Sorry I can't be of any more help,
Emma

Alex Lago
Alex Lago  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Emma Jul 1, 2012

Hi Emma, thanks for letting me know.

I've also sent a ticket to AIT see what happens

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TO 3000 version 10 asking for License

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »