Thread poster: dmoamin
dmoamin
dmoamin  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:46
Arabic to English
+ ...
Mar 1, 2012

I have a curriculum that is in both English and Arabic, it includes videos, Audio, text in Arabic, and general questions in Arabic as well. I was wondering if there is user-friendly software that can be used to put it together. I am looking at using power point of course but I felt this was too much work for a simple project. I looked up some famous software online but they don’t seem to be compatible with Arabic language, Any suggestions? I am not looking for something fancy at all, just a s... See more
I have a curriculum that is in both English and Arabic, it includes videos, Audio, text in Arabic, and general questions in Arabic as well. I was wondering if there is user-friendly software that can be used to put it together. I am looking at using power point of course but I felt this was too much work for a simple project. I looked up some famous software online but they don’t seem to be compatible with Arabic language, Any suggestions? I am not looking for something fancy at all, just a simple software that end users won’t be needing to download anything to use it, simply just open and use.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you so much in advance.
Collapse

Arabic & More
Arabic & More  Identity Verified
Jordan
Arabic to English
+ ...
Frontpage Mar 1, 2012

Maybe you could use Frontpage or a similar program like Dreamweaver. The end-user would just need to open his/her browser to see your material.

dmoamin
United States
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
FrontPage Mar 4, 2012

Thank you for your answer. Do you happen to know if FrontPage allows for interactive games? Is it compatible with Arabic

Thank you so much again for your help. I might try FrontPage like you suggested.

Arabic & More
Arabic & More  Identity Verified
Jordan
Arabic to English
+ ...
Compatible with Arabic Mar 4, 2012

Yes, Frontpage is compatible with Arabic (not sure about Dreamweaver, though) and is super-easy to use. I don't know what kind of interactive games you have in mind, but basically anything you can publish on a web page can be inserted into Frontpage. Having said that, my actual experience with the program is a bit limited, so others may be able to tell you more.

dmoamin
United States
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you so much Mar 6, 2012

Thank you so much for your help. I am going to give it a try and see how it works. Thank you again.

Marina Steinbach
Marina Steinbach
United States
Local time: 16:46
Member (2011)
English to German
FrontPage is rather easy to use. Mar 6, 2012

Amel Abdullah wrote:

Yes, Frontpage (...) Having said that, my actual experience with the program is a bit limited, so others may be able to tell you more.

FrontPage is rather easy to use.

Cheers,

Marina

[Edited at 2012-03-06 05:21 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Software for creating a Curriculum in Arabic and English

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »