Yves Minssart
Yves Minssart  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 07:40
German to French
+ ...
Jan 2, 2021

Hi,
I use Trados 2019 and can't create an return package because of an "erreur de validation" (validation error); the message is following:"erreur de validation SDL XLIFF à la ligne 323984, décalage 6038, la combinaison de clés xxxxxxxx dans Keyref xxxxxxxxx ne fait référence à aucune clé". The source file is a SDL Trados Studio project package 37 000 Ko. The file contains 1632 segments.
Really impossible to understand. Do somebody has a solution for this issue?

... See more
Hi,
I use Trados 2019 and can't create an return package because of an "erreur de validation" (validation error); the message is following:"erreur de validation SDL XLIFF à la ligne 323984, décalage 6038, la combinaison de clés xxxxxxxx dans Keyref xxxxxxxxx ne fait référence à aucune clé". The source file is a SDL Trados Studio project package 37 000 Ko. The file contains 1632 segments.
Really impossible to understand. Do somebody has a solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Kindly,
Collapse

Brent Sørensen
Brent Sørensen  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:40
Member (2016)
German to English
+ ...
Send back the xliff files Jan 2, 2021

Are you able to save the target? If so, maybe you can send the target file and the xliff file to the project manager. I’ve had similar problems. In my case, the project manager was able to work with the xliff file.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

validation error on Trados 2019

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »