Thread poster: Marina Diaponon
Marina Diaponon
Marina Diaponon
Cote D'ivoire
Local time: 10:41
English to French
Jul 2, 2020

Hello Everyone,

I have a problem with receiving payment from Payonneer. Apparently my client sent the money on the USD bank account so now I can only withdraw locally. But don't have a local account !
I tried to write to payonneer but still no answer. And I never received their card so I don't know what to do.

Can someone offer me a solution, because i'm really need it.

Paulinho Fonseca
Paulinho Fonseca  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 07:41
Member (2011)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
You need a card. Jul 2, 2020

In order to withdraw the money, you'll need a card.
XD

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 12:41
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Marina Jul 2, 2020

Marina Diaponon wrote:
But don't have a local account!

I remember that I once got a payment via Payoneer and I was unable to get the money unless I order a Payoneer debit card, and then withdraw the money from that debit card at an ATM. I did not have to pay for the debit card.

Guzel Rakhimova
Guzel Rakhimova  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2012)
Italian to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
I think you have to wait before the 6th of July Jul 2, 2020

Hi Marina,
I have a problem with Payoneer too, my funds are frozen on the payoneer card. Yes, they do not answer, may be because we are numerous.
But step by step they start to resolve some situations. 2 days ago my client sent me a payment to my payoneer account and I received it today only, usually it takes 1 day or less.
I received a message form Payoneer:

"...We’re happy to inform you that the FCA has completed its audit and lifted the freeze on your Payoneer
... See more
Hi Marina,
I have a problem with Payoneer too, my funds are frozen on the payoneer card. Yes, they do not answer, may be because we are numerous.
But step by step they start to resolve some situations. 2 days ago my client sent me a payment to my payoneer account and I received it today only, usually it takes 1 day or less.
I received a message form Payoneer:

"...We’re happy to inform you that the FCA has completed its audit and lifted the freeze on your Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® card. We know that this period has been difficult for you. We appreciate your patience and support while we worked to get the situation resolved swiftly.

Can I access the funds on my card?

Yes, you can withdraw the funds on your card from an ATM or spend them online and in-store. While you may wish to withdraw your funds very quickly, we have been assured by the FCA that no further problems are expected.
From Monday July 6, 2020, you will once again be able to withdraw your funds to your local bank account and use your balance to make payments. Until then, we will waive the flat ATM withdrawal fee.
Can I use my card to receive new funds?

All future payments will continue to be received to your Payoneer currency balance, not your card. Even though the FCA announced that the cards are safe to use, we will offer a new card issuer soon, ensuring long-term safety of your earnings..."

So I think you should wait before Monday with hope that the problem will be resolved.

[Edited at 2020-07-02 13:36 GMT]
Collapse

Marina Diaponon
Marina Diaponon
Cote D'ivoire
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
I didn't need a card for the last payment Jul 2, 2020

Paulinho Fonseca wrote:

In order to withdraw the money, you'll need a card.
XD

I received a payment directly to my country bank account but it was in 2017... And I ordered a card before and I never got it so I hope that it isn't really the problem.

@Guzel Rakhimova Until the 6th July? let's hope it will work then. But how did you contact them ? I only receive automatic reply from them.

@Samuel Murray Looks like I need to start praying....

[Edited at 2020-07-02 13:59 GMT]

Andre Dumoulin

Guzel Rakhimova
Guzel Rakhimova  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2012)
Italian to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Payoneer contacted me again Jul 2, 2020

Payoneer contacts me by email but I noticed that they did not answer and cancelled all help messages from the comments on FB and LinkedIn.

20 minutes far I received another message from Payoneer:

"Good news! As we continue reactivating all the services on your Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® card, we’re happy to inform you that you’re now able to withdraw your funds to your local bank account, make payments and manage currencies. While we had communicated previously t
... See more
Payoneer contacts me by email but I noticed that they did not answer and cancelled all help messages from the comments on FB and LinkedIn.

20 minutes far I received another message from Payoneer:

"Good news! As we continue reactivating all the services on your Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® card, we’re happy to inform you that you’re now able to withdraw your funds to your local bank account, make payments and manage currencies. While we had communicated previously that this would become available on Monday, July 6th, we listened to your feedback and worked hard to bring it forward.

Furthermore, while new funds will continue to be received to your Payoneer currency balance, we’re gradually transitioning to delivering funds to your prepaid card, giving you the full set of card usage options. The FCA has confirmed that all cardholder funds are held in full in safeguarded trust accounts and we stand behind our statement that your funds are 100% safe. We will notify you the moment this becomes available."

Did you try this form to contact them https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/ask/l_id/1 ?
Collapse

Marina Diaponon
Marina Diaponon
Cote D'ivoire
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Contact method Jul 2, 2020

Yes I tried to go through their contact form and it automatically send you an automatic reply which in resume, tells you to go read the "help section" in their website.

[Edited at 2020-07-02 17:41 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Payonneer payment issues

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »