Robert Rutledge
Robert Rutledge  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:28
Member (2021)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 11, 2020

Hello! So I am trying to export a bilingual table RTF, and whenever I try to do so, the window pops up for me to export it. There are 3 options: memoQ XLIFF, Trados DOC/RTF, or Table RTF. "memoQ XLIFF" is marked by default. "Trados DOC/RTF" is faded, but "Table RTF" is not, making it seem as if it were an option. However, when I go to click inside the bubble, the field does not fill in.

I have not had this problem before. I am using the trial version. I also just completed the late
... See more
Hello! So I am trying to export a bilingual table RTF, and whenever I try to do so, the window pops up for me to export it. There are 3 options: memoQ XLIFF, Trados DOC/RTF, or Table RTF. "memoQ XLIFF" is marked by default. "Trados DOC/RTF" is faded, but "Table RTF" is not, making it seem as if it were an option. However, when I go to click inside the bubble, the field does not fill in.

I have not had this problem before. I am using the trial version. I also just completed the latest update, but I had this problem before the update as well.

This is very frustrating. Please help!
Collapse

Ralph Raschen
Ralph Raschen  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:28
Member (2012)
Italian to German
+ ...
Same here Jun 25, 2022

I have the same problem. Maybe it is connected with only certain MS Word versions. I am using Word 2013 and MemoQ 9.7 on Windows 8.1. Also, when shutting down the system, Windows says that Word is preventing the shutdown. Pressing Esc, a dialog box appears saying that a dialog box of Word is still open, although I hadn't opened Word before... Interesting, isn't it?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot Export Bilingual Table RTF

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »