Inez Ulrich  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:40
Member (2016)
English to German
+ ...
Jun 11, 2020

Hi there,

is there a way to delete track changes in memoQ? Like I changed sth and made up my mind and want to change it back....I don't want all the crossed out words and stuuf to be seen. Thank you!

MollyRose
MollyRose  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:40
English to Spanish
+ ...
Did you ever find out? Jun 16, 2020

You probably already know how to go to the Review tab, click Next, and click on the little arrow beside Accept and choose Reject. Unfortunately, I have not found a way to Accept or Reject all changes. Maybe export the file into Word where you can accept or reject all at once. I am not sure if the export keeps the track changes or automatically accepts them. I think there is a setting in MemoQ that allows you to choose which way to export.

Maybe somebody will have a better answer
... See more
You probably already know how to go to the Review tab, click Next, and click on the little arrow beside Accept and choose Reject. Unfortunately, I have not found a way to Accept or Reject all changes. Maybe export the file into Word where you can accept or reject all at once. I am not sure if the export keeps the track changes or automatically accepts them. I think there is a setting in MemoQ that allows you to choose which way to export.

Maybe somebody will have a better answer for you.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reverse track changes

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »