How to obtain memoQ eLearning certificate
Thread poster: Lydia M. Carter, MA, CT (X)
Lydia M. Carter, MA, CT (X)
Lydia M. Carter, MA, CT (X)
United States
Local time: 07:01
Spanish to English
Feb 26, 2020

An agency I've been onboarded with gave me access to the eLearning modules for memoQ 8.

I went through them, passed the test, and then haven't been sent the promised certificate.

I was logged in when I took the exam.

I have sent two emails to memoQ support but received no response.

As a current free-trial user, this does not make me want to buy the tool.

Any suggestions on how I can get this certificate, the absence of which is cur
... See more
An agency I've been onboarded with gave me access to the eLearning modules for memoQ 8.

I went through them, passed the test, and then haven't been sent the promised certificate.

I was logged in when I took the exam.

I have sent two emails to memoQ support but received no response.

As a current free-trial user, this does not make me want to buy the tool.

Any suggestions on how I can get this certificate, the absence of which is currently blocking me from working with the agency?

Thank you!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to obtain memoQ eLearning certificate

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »