Elizabeth Rudin
Elizabeth Rudin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:06
Member (2005)
Hungarian to English
+ ...
Jul 12, 2019

I checked out a review project from a client's server and I'm unable to activate track changes. I'm using memoQ v. 8.7.12. The client can activate TC on his side, so the problem can't be with the file. I would be grateful for suggestions.

Lino Marques
Lino Marques
Portugal
German to Portuguese
Same problem, but to inactivate Jul 16, 2019

I'm having the same issue, but in my case I want to activate the button so as to turn off tracking changes. I have the same MemoQ version.

Capturar

Lino Marques
Lino Marques
Portugal
German to Portuguese
Solution found Aug 7, 2019

This turned out to be a wrong setting when creating the initial project by the account manager. The solution was to create a new project, since this couldn't be changed anymore.

Thank you to the Kilgray Customer Service, that pointed to the right solution at the first time!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Track changes button is greyed out

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »