Lucia Messuti
Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 08:33
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 16, 2019

Dear Collegues,

I'm having issues with automatic levrage and segment assembly.

When I pass from one segment to the following one I can view there are matches (even 100%) in the translation results panel, but they are not implemented in the target segment, although this is empty.

I've also checked to perform fragment assembly, but I don't get it although there are several terms in the termbase which might assemble the whole sentence.

I don't un
... See more
Dear Collegues,

When I pass from one segment to the following one I can view there are matches (even 100%) in the translation results panel, but they are not implemented in the target segment, although this is empty.

I've also checked to perform fragment assembly, but I don't get it although there are several terms in the termbase which might assemble the whole sentence.

I don't understand what happened.
Any help would be really great!

Thanks a lot
Lucia
Collapse

Anders Dalström
Anders Dalström
Sweden
Member (2008)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Me too Apr 23, 2019

I'm having the same issue. Maybe this is a bug in the new version (8.7.10)?

Lucia Messuti wrote:

Dear Collegues,

I don't understand what happened.
Any help would be really great!

Thanks a lot
Lucia

MollyRose
MollyRose  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:33
English to Spanish
+ ...
Need to confirm previous segment Apr 24, 2019

I've noticed that, too. But if I am coming from confirming the previous segment, then when the cursor moves to the next segment, it populates.

Lincoln Hui
Lincoln Hui  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 15:33
Chinese to English
+ ...
Did you type? Apr 24, 2019

It can take a split second for the TM results to load and auto-populate. If you've entered anything in the box, the status of the segment will show orange and matches will no longer be automatically inserted because it's not an empty segment.

Lucia Messuti
Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I confirm with ctrl+Invio, but nothing happens Apr 25, 2019

And even 101% are not implemented. In this way, both TM segments and segments bult by fragment segments are useless.

And having to click aside to get a TM hit implemented in the target segment is really boring and a waste of time.

I asked MemoQ, but they told me that I've to buy 2015 or later version, as 2014 is not supported by memoQ. This means, if you don't buy a new version, we cannot help you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ - TM hits don't populate the target segment

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »