jmutka
jmutka
United States
Local time: 01:31
Finnish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
just an update - g MT works Aug 25, 2017

yes, i did finally succeed on signing up for g (paid) MT service. i don't know what it will actually cost, right now it says i'm on a 1 year free trial - which was not mentioned as an offer anywhere. my volume will be low,

Angel Llacuna
Angel Llacuna  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:31
English to Spanish
Mar 16, 2019

[Edited at 2019-03-16 09:29 GMT]

Angel Llacuna
Angel Llacuna  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:31
English to Spanish
Google MT plug for Spanish Mar 16, 2019

I notice that sometimes the Google MT plugin omits accents when translating to Spanish from inside memoQ.

For instance, the Spanish sentence Símbolos de ecuación is written as Simbolos de ecuacion, lacking accentuation marks on two words.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how to pre-translate with machine translations

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »