István Lengyel
István Lengyel
Hungary
Local time: 20:47
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Jul 20, 2009

Hi Everybody,

Following the success of the previous group buy with Proz.com we have launched a new one today. It offers MemoQ Translator Pro in conjunction with training, and I think it's the perfect package for translators that just want to use a translation tool to make life easier and work more productive. Expert trainer Lone Beheshty will deliver a basic training through an online webinar. The price is again very attractive, offering over 50% discount from the combined package.
... See more
Hi Everybody,

Following the success of the previous group buy with Proz.com we have launched a new one today. It offers MemoQ Translator Pro in conjunction with training, and I think it's the perfect package for translators that just want to use a translation tool to make life easier and work more productive. Expert trainer Lone Beheshty will deliver a basic training through an online webinar. The price is again very attractive, offering over 50% discount from the combined package. Although we have offered a money-back guarantee to most of our users, we still haven't found anyone to take advantage of it. So please join the group buy here:

http://www.proz.com/tgb/254

I look forward to welcoming you in the MemoQ community.

Best regards,
István Lengyel
Kilgray
Collapse

Textklick
Textklick  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:47
German to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Webinar Jul 20, 2009

Hi István,

Glad it was a success first time round and that you are coming back with more. I've posted on Twitter so that translators there are aware of this post.

I already bought the product previously, but would still like to see Lone's new webinar (I hope that does not mean that I have to buy the product again)!

Can you let me know when/where the webinar is posted?
... See more
Hi István,

Glad it was a success first time round and that you are coming back with more. I've posted on Twitter so that translators there are aware of this post.

I already bought the product previously, but would still like to see Lone's new webinar (I hope that does not mean that I have to buy the product again)!

Can you let me know when/where the webinar is posted?

Thanks and best regards from a small town in Berkshire, U.K.

Chris
Collapse

István Lengyel
István Lengyel
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Webinar only Jul 20, 2009

Hi Chris,

Thank you! I think you'll be able to sign up to the webinar too under Proz.com's trainings. Proz.com is responsible for the entire training, so please ask Soledad. It's cheaper in a package, but I think they welcome anybody joining!

István

[Edited at 2009-07-20 18:32 GMT]

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:47
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sale not quite ready yet Jul 20, 2009

Thanks Istvan - appreciate your enthusiasm and support of ProZ.com. I think the post is a little premature, as the sale is not open just yet.

The details on the training that will be offered in conjunction with this sale are not online yet but should be this week.

If a user wishes to be included in the buy, simply track this thread and we will announce when 100% ready.

Current license holders will be able to sign up for the training sessions at the stand
... See more
Thanks Istvan - appreciate your enthusiasm and support of ProZ.com. I think the post is a little premature, as the sale is not open just yet.

The details on the training that will be offered in conjunction with this sale are not online yet but should be this week.

If a user wishes to be included in the buy, simply track this thread and we will announce when 100% ready.

Current license holders will be able to sign up for the training sessions at the standard price of 99 Euros when they are launched and ready. Training will include two options - Beginner and Advanced, with each entailing 3 hours of instruction and course materials. Please note that beginner and advanced courses are separate sessions and must be purchased separately

Thanks everyone

Drew
Collapse

Epameinondas Soufleros
Epameinondas Soufleros  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 21:47
Member (2008)
English to Greek
+ ...
Price? Jul 20, 2009

So what will be the price for buying MemoQ?

Damian Harrison (X)
Damian Harrison (X)
Germany
German to English
Wanted: MemoQ Jul 25, 2009

When will the TGB be opening?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ TGB now open

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »